Let me preface this with the statement I do not read a lot of erotica. I write my own, I read my wife's. Most erotica is so-so at best. A lot of it is terrible. Or maybe I've just been very unfortunate. However! This book is an absolute blessing. Two of the three protagonists are non-binary! (Representation ho! This delights me, as a non-binary person). One of the protagonists is almost 50! There is a character with a prosthetic leg who is loved and cherished! This book is an absolute delight. I love Neil, (the character pictured on the cover), and if you love big shy guys, this book is for you. If not, you may still love the other main characters. Everything is portrayed smartly and realistically. It's not super slow-burn, but frankly, I can't give a damn. The characters are vibrant, vivid, and wonderful. Kinks are portrayed sensibly. AMAB characters use PrEP, use condoms, consent abounds, no one is shamed for safewords, and there is, in fact, lube. Be still my heart! I will gladly read more Reese Morrison novels. Find this lovely book on Amazon Kindle for $5 An enthusiastic 5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment