I've been a huge fan of Neil Gaiman ever since my wife (then girlfriend) bought me a copy of American Gods as a gift, and I read it cover to cover in a week. Since then, I've read a fair number of his books, but never this one. I've even seen the film, which I recommend. This book is wonderfully creepy and lively, and is, as always, a masterpiece. Completed. 5/5
Some books. Some thoughts. I have a lot of books. Maybe I should read more of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
(A cutout style cover for Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery) I'd always heard about these but ...
-
On a roll this week with reading, and in a fuss over Collin's newest book! This isn't in my bookshelf, but I borrowed it from CloudL...
-
I first read this around the time the movie was coming out, and it's definitely a page turner! While it might be a tough read for some...
-
Familiar with the tale of The Black Swan, or Swan Lake? This book might be similar, but it strays rather far from the orig...
No comments:
Post a Comment